Luxury Independent Living, Assisted Living & Reflections Memory Care
LCB Senior Living, LLC is a developer/operator and third-party manager of quality senior housing communities. Since 1994, the LCB team has been pioneers in modern senior living, providing Independent Living, Assisted living and Memory Care services throughout New England and the eastern United States. The company currently owns and/or operates communities throughout New England, and is developing several new communities in the Mid-Atlantic states.
Whether it be developing and managing beautiful new residences, or managing yours, LCB prides itself in creating communities where residents can enjoy continued comfort, security and dignity as their individual physical and cognitive needs change.
Corporate offices located at 3 Edgewater Drive, Norwood, MA 02062
- Karen Foley Named Vice President of Sales with LCB
- Dedication and Groundbreaking Ceremony Held at The Residence at Silver Square
- Sarah Amtower Named Brand Marketing Manager of LCB Senior Living
- LCB’s Sam Jackson Promoted to Regional Director of Operations
- Dedication and Grounbreaking Ceremony Held at The Residence at Orchard Grove
News & Events
Our Latest Blog Entry:
Ronald Reagan’s Impact on Alzheimer’s Research
My fellow Americans, I have recently been told that I am one of the millions of Americans who will be inflicted by Alzheimer’s disease … Many of us recognize those opening words penned by President Ronald Reagan back in November of 1994, when he so bravely went public with his diagnosis. His poignant letter to the […]