Luxury Independent Living, Assisted Living & Reflections Memory Care
LCB Senior Living, LLC is a developer/operator and third-party manager of quality senior housing communities. Since 1994, the LCB team has been pioneers in modern senior living, providing Independent Living, Assisted living and Memory Care services throughout New England and the eastern United States. The company currently owns and/or operates communities throughout New England, and is developing several new communities in the Mid-Atlantic states.
Whether it be developing and managing beautiful new residences, or managing yours, LCB prides itself in creating communities where residents can enjoy continued comfort, security and dignity as their individual physical and cognitive needs change.
Corporate offices located at 3 Edgewater Drive, Norwood, MA 02062
- LCB Senior Living Assumes Management of Traditions of Wayland and Traditions of Dedham
- LCB Senior Living Closes on The Residence at Penniman Hill
- The Residence at Orchard Grove in Shrewsbury Celebrates Grand Opening
- The Residence at Melrose Station Holds Grand Opening Ceremony
- LCB Receives Approval for The Residence at Penniman Hill in Hingham, MA
- LCB Begins Construction on The Residence at Chadds Ford in PA
- Jason Kohler Named Chief Operating Officer of LCB
- Dedication and Groundbreaking Ceremony Held at The Residence at Summer Street
News & Events
Our Latest Blog Entry:
Senior Health: Nature or Nurture?
The secret to a long life? Take a two-mile walk every day before breakfast. – Harry Truman If only it were that simple, right? Although our 33rd President did live to be 88, his secret to a long life leaves out the huge complexities around the roles that genetics and lifestyle play in longevity. […]
Now On Facebook
There are approximately 47 million senior citizens living in America today. And many are considering senior living. Check back later this week for information on the costs of senior living versus living at home. #SeniorLiving #SeniorCare